The Remington flat iron is one of the few professional wet to dry hair straighteners. The plates are of teflon plus ceramic and ions. This styling tool dries and straightens hair for faster styling, maximum protection and pin-straight hair that lasts all day.
The Remington is the first flat iron that came with Teflon® on top of ceramic plates. Because of the Teflon coating, it slips right over hair without catching, creasing and pulling! The company claims that its unique Teflon coating reduces hair splitting and damage by 56% when compared to other brands. Also, the one inch barrel is perfect for those who like to pull their hair through in small sections.
One further plus is that all buttons of the Remington flat iron are located on the side of the wand. Many consumers have complained that the position of the controls on other brands mean that they can accidentally turn off the appliance or move the heat setting up or down without them realizing.
The company makes 3 different models of flat iron; the Wet 2 Straight, the T Studio Tourmaline-Ceramic Straightener, and the Protect & Shine.
The main features of the Remington Wet 2 Straightener:
- Exclusive Triple Protection:
- – Ceramic plates for high even heat
- – Teflon® brand coating for no sticking
- – Ions for no frizz
- 2” Wide Plates
- Dual Ceramic heaters for instant heat-up and high, uniform heat
- Unique steam vents release moisture as hair is straightened
- Digital LCD display with touch pad
- – Various heat settings for all hair types
- Auto shut off
- Dual Voltage for worldwide travel
- 2 Year Warranty
The main features of the Remington T Studio:
- 2″ silk-ceramic plates for high even heat
- Negative ions prevent static and frizz
- Professional 450° F high heat
- Digital LCD display with touch-pad temperature display
- Lots of heat settings
- Auto shut-off
- 360° swivel cord
- 2 Year Warranty
The Collection of Remington flat irons, is one of the few that straighten hair from wet to dry. This means that you protect your hair from blow drying, which causes heat damage. The company’s hair styler is a top rated product that has been recommended by many consumer reviews and professionals. They’re also cheap when compared to many other leading brands.
Babyliss Pro Nano Review
HAI Flat Iron Reviews
Jilbere Flat Iron Reviews